A mobile application designed to search for children was launched in Ukraine on April 06, 2023 in Kyiv. The main function of the Reunite Ukraine mobile application is to search for missing children and reunite family members who have been internally displaced, left Ukraine, or illegally deported to the Russian Federation, Belarus, or the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine.
According to various international organizations, more than 2 million children have moved to neighboring countries and about 3 million children are internally displaced, which is more than half of the child population of Ukraine.
Reunite Ukraine is a mobile application jointly developed by Find My Parent and the National Police of Ukraine as a universal tool for finding children who have gone missing or lost contact with their families, as well as reuniting family members who have been internally displaced, forced to leave Ukraine or illegally deported. The main goal of this cooperation is to help reunite missing Ukrainian children with their family members around the world.
How it works:
2. Create a profile by adding information and photos about yourself and your family, including the person you are looking for. The more information you upload, the more effective the search.
3. Reunite Ukraine's artificial intelligence technology will match your data with that of your family members when they also create profiles.
4. If the information between the two profiles matches, police officers will verify the match.
5. Persons whose data matches in the application and are verified by the police receive a notification and must consent to the exchange of messages.
6. Now you can quickly reunite with your loved ones wherever you are.
For more information, visit www.reunite-ukraine.com.